Thursday 23 May 2013

What's it all about ...

I have been taking part in training with Foyer Federation and Mayday Trust, the work that I will be predominately producing will be based around young peoples experiences and achievements. Other blogs i will be sharing will be of my thoughts and feelings throughout the process. So far i have interviewed 2 people on the impacts and achievements that they feel are important to them and have produced my own story on this subject too. I hope to upload these soon along with my most recent adventures. In July i will be reporting residents of Mayday Trust experience of a work placement with Unipart Automotive. This will include a video/animation written reports and video recording. I am also doing a day in the life project that will involve creating a video/animation using photography, video recordings and music.
On 1st july i will be visiting the recently opened Mayday Trust accomodation and will be interviewing the residents to there and finding out how they feel the changes have and will effect them.
I have applied for a work placement with BBC Radio Northampton and look forward to my response from them and a potentially amazing oppurtunity to work with them.

all good fun and all hard work
but i will do it and i will kick ass !!

Fi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment